Welcome to Brookview Animal Health Center
At Brookview, we are more than just a hospital. We are here to listen, as well as educate. Our caring, qualified staff are happy to help you with any questions concerning your pet’s health needs. We care for all dog and cat breeds, reptiles, rabbits, guinea pigs, pocket pets. Our staff’s goal is to make your pet’s experience as stress and pain free as possible.
Our exam rooms and waiting area are spacious and have comfortable chairs or loveseats in each. The pets are all cared for by compassionate, loving technicians. Dr. Smith and Dr. Rachael have unbelievable “bedside manners” and a great love for animals.
Let us help your pet today!
* We are not taking any online appointments at this time. To schedule an appointment for your pet, please call our office.
* Please call when you arrive for an appointment to confirm that your room is ready. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle until that time. If you do not feel comfortable coming into our office, a technician will come out and get your pet to bring them in for their appointment.
* If you are picking up a prescription or food, please look inside to make sure there are no other clients waiting to check out. If there are already 2 people at the counter, please wait outside until there is someone available to check you out. You may still call to pre-pay and/ or have it brought out to your vehicle also.
* We encourage you to wear a mask if you feel comfortable doing so. We are not requiring them at this time.
* Please maintain social distancing and be courteous while you wait.
* We are not doing walk-in or nail trim only appointments. If your pet has a scheduled appointment for vaccinations, etc, they will be done at that time. We are happy to send proof of your pet’s vaccinations to any groomer in the area for nail trim services.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you and your pet!